Due to the COVID-19 emergency, registrations are temporarily suspended.
The event could be postponed in Autumn 2020. More details will follow very soon.
TORINO FASHIONMATCH 2020
Torino FashionMatch 2020 is the innovative and international format that facilitates the creation of business agreements within the Fashion Industry.
If you are dealing with the FASHION INDUSTRY and If you are LOOKING FOR NEW CONTACTS and INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS, you can't miss the 5°edition of
TORINO FASHION MATCH!!
The b2b is organized by Unioncamere Piemonte as member of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and member of the Sector Group Textile and Fashion, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
- In 4 years the event created relevant success stories and it allowed clients to establish international contacts and business partnerships.
- The B2B will help you to meet potential business and technological partners in pre-scheduled meetings
- The event has been awarded by the European Commission and by EASME (Executive Agency for small and medium enterprises - European Commission) as Best Practice 2019 among EEN Sector Groups, during the EEN Annual Conference 2019, in Helsinki, with the action: Fashion Match, the next generation of brokerage events.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to supports companies and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development. It is present in more than 60 countries operating through 600 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission.
Participants will have the possibility to:
- Attend the EEN B2B sessions
- Meet international Buyers/business agents/retailers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations with international partners
- Find new business partners
- Showcase items during b2b
- Get latest information on Fashion and Textile new technologies, trends and innovations
- Attend Thematic TALKS with international speakers
- Attend the 7 days of TFW 2020 shows
The B2B is addressed to:
- Fashion Designers/Stylists
- Emergents fashion labels and brands (garments/fashion accessories), start ups
- Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies and smes
- Retailers, distributors, sales agents, Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency, Coaching, Marketing and Business consultants
- Buyers/Commercial Agents
- University/R&D Institution looking for new parnerships
How to Register:
- Use the Register Tab to insert your registration
- Insert your contact details, your profile's description and pictures related to your products
- Remind to Complete the Marketplace session (Product or request or service inputs: it will help you to find the right partner for the meeting)
- Once registered you can select meetings from the participants list !
- Select clients you are interested in and click on request meeting tab.
- From your personal profile you will always have access to your personal Agenda where you will find your meetings, but we will send to you by mail your final AGENDA 4 days before the beginning of the event!
The event is realized within the 5°edition of the TORINO FASHION WEEK (27th June – 03rd July 2020), 7 days of international catwalks shows, talks and workshops with international speakers, organized by TMODA Association.
Why you should attend the event:
- Thanks to the b2b You could develop your business and boost your competitiveness by creating international connections
- You will get inspiration from different TALKS we are planning!
- Help yourself to boots your network to facilitate the creation of business agreements!
- Attending the Torino Fashion Week 2020 shows you could get in contact with other brands and media agencies/TVs and Radios
- You will have a direct contact with the EEN staff from different part of the world!
- You will meet a world in 1 week!!
BE AWARE THAT: 1. NO-SHOWS EPISODES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN RESPECT OF WORK AND PEOPLE 2. YOU ARE WARMLY INVITED TO INFORM US WHENEVER YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE EVENT AT LEAST BY 6 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT WILL START 3. IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE MEETINGS, ALREADY SCHEDULED, YOU ARE INVITED TO ADVICE - IN DUE TIME- THE MAIN ORGANIZER. INDEED YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR PARTICIPATION AND YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEETINGS. 4. IN CASE OF NO-SHOW (THAT MEANS WITH NO JUSTIFICATION OR WARNING IN DUE TIME) A FINANCIAL PENALTY OF € 200, COULD BE APPLIED.