TORINO FASHIONMATCH 2020
This year we will provide you with a VIRTUAL brokerage event's Experience!
Torino FashionMatch 2020 is the innovative and international format that facilitates the creation of business agreements within the Fashion Industry.
If you are dealing with the FASHION INDUSTRY and If you are LOOKING FOR NEW CONTACTS and INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS, you can't miss the 5°edition of
TORINO FASHION MATCH!!
The b2b is organized by Unioncamere Piemonte as member of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and member of the Sector Group Textile and Fashion, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
- In 4 years the event created relevant success stories and it allowed clients to establish international contacts and business partnerships.
- The B2B will help you to meet potential business and technological partners in pre-scheduled meetings
- The event has been awarded by the European Commission and by EASME (Executive Agency for small and medium enterprises - European Commission) as Best Practice 2019 among EEN Sector Groups, during the EEN Annual Conference 2019, in Helsinki, with the action: Fashion Match, the next generation of brokerage events.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to support companies and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development. It is present in more than 60 countries operating through 600 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission.
Participants will have the possibility to:
- Attend the VIRTUAL EEN B2B sessions where to meet international Buyers/business agents/retailers/new clients
- Join the e-commerce service from the TFW APP and meet their scouter!
- Meet local buyers from Rinascente store
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations with international partners
- Find new business partners
- Listen to our Webinars "Fashion Talks" with international speakers where you can get the latest information on Fashion and Textile new technologies, trends and innovations
- Be connected - with a dedicated APP - with the Live Streaming TFW 2020 shows and to other services (dedicated e-commerce platform)
The B2B is addressed to:
- Fashion Designers/Stylists
- Emergents fashion labels and brands (garments/fashion accessories), start ups
- Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies and smes
- Retailers, distributors, sales agents, Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency, Coaching, Marketing and Business consultants
- Buyers/Commercial Agents
- University/R&D Institution looking for new partnerships
How to Register:
- Use the Register Tab to insert your registration
- Insert your contact details, your profile's description and pictures related to your products
- Remind to Complete the Marketplace session (Product or request or service inputs: it will help you to find the right partner for the meeting)
- Once registered you can select meetings from the participants list !
- Select clients you are interested in and click on request meeting .
- From your personal profile you will always have access to your personal Agenda where you will find your meetings, but we will send to you by mail your final AGENDA 4 days before the beginning of the event!
The event is realized within the 5°edition of the TORINO FASHION WEEK (3rd October - 9th October 2020), 7 days of international catwalks shows, talks and workshops with international speakers, organized by TMODA Association.
Why you should attend the event:
- Thanks to the b2b You could develop your business and boost your competitiveness by creating international connections
- You will get inspiration from different TALKS we are planning!
- Help yourself to boots your network to facilitate the creation of business agreements!
- Use the WEB APP Torino Fashion Week to showcase and to sell your products worldwide within the E-commerce service platform.